Even though Valentine’s Day is just a few weeks away, it’s not too early to start planning. Whether you’re making cookies for a class party or just to celebrate this special day, here’s my roundup of 20 creative Valentine-themed cookies you’ll love serving this year.
1. Valentine’s Cookie Sticks from Glorious Treats
2. Diva Cookies from Beckster’s Laboratory
3. Linzer Cookies from Cooking Classy
4. Chocolate Shortbread Heart Cookies from Two Peas & Their Pod
5. Soft Sugar Cookies from Wanna Come With?
6. Condensed Milk Cookies from Cooking LSL
7. Valentine Heart Sandwich from Pillsbury
8. Chocolate Valentine Kiss Cookies from The Kitchen is My Playground
9. Chocolate Cherry Blossom Cookies from Sally’s Baking Addiction
10. Simple Dotty Valentine’s Cookies from Sweet Sugarbelle
11. Valentine Dipped Wafer Cookies from Craft-O-Maniac
13. Easy Valentine’s Day Cookies from Stop Lookin’ Get Cookin’
14. Reeses Peanut Butter Cookies from I Heart Naptime
15. Slice-n-Bake Valentine Heart Cookies from Lauren’s Latest
16. Strawberry Milkshake Cookies from Flying on Jess Fuel
18. Valentine Cookie & Candy in One from Domestically Speaking
19. Sprinkle Sugar Cookies from Glorious Treats
20. “Pinkie Bars” Sugar Cookie Bars from Tips from a Typical Mom
There’s Only HOW Many Days Left Until Christmas?
60Days 06Hours 54Minutes 46Seconds